Split Shaft PTO - UARA.3100
2000 KGM Torque capacity UARA.3100 is a transfer case designed for Railway Maintenance Vehicles such as Catenary Maintenance Vehicles. The TC is used on vehicles mentioned among the self-driven highway and railway machinery as referred in Articles 3.5 and 3.6 of EN 15746-1:2010.
- The TC provides forward and reverse driving for vehicles such as: a) Excavation, b) Ballast tamper, ballast leveling and screening , c) Road renovation, d) Railgrinder, e) Railway crane, f) Catenary renovation/maintenance, g) Infrastructure components maintenance, h) Inspection and measuring of infrastructure components, i) Tunnel inspection/ventilation, j) Maneuver, k) Emergency and rescue.
- The TC has the following features:
- 1) It is connected to the vehicle driveline. It allows the vehicle to move at forward gear speeds as the vehicle moves backward by reversing the rotation of the shaft to the differential.
- 2) It has 2000 Kgm (instant) torque transmission capacity.
- 3) It has the input and output on the same axis. It offers an easy installation on the vehicle with shock absorbers provided for installation.
- 4) The TC is engaged/disengaged by two double-acting pneumatic pistons on its body through 6-8 bar air.
- 5) The TC has a robust internal design with a spheroidal cast iron body making it suitable for heavy-duty operations.
- Rotation Changer
- Control Type: Pneumatic
- Mounting Type: Transfer Case
- Weight: 185 kg
- 1+1 Year Warranty (+1 Year Extended If Control Panel Bought with Unit)
- 10 Years Spare Back Up
- RPM Counter
- Engage/Disengage Sensor
- Cooling System
- Railway Vehicles
- Catenary Maintenance Vehicle
|Max Torque||2000 kgm|
|Available Internal Ratios||1/1|